The premiere online group coaching program for women who are ready to end the battle with food guilt + body shame and cultivate peace, freedom, and confidence.
As a member of the collective, we hope to help you:
- Get to the root of why you have certain beliefs, behaviors and feelings around food
- Improve your relationship with food and find eating habits which meet your needs without deprivation or restriction
- Build your confidence with food by learning to focus on your overall health and wellbeing
- Improve your body image through body respect
Inside Eat Confident Collective, we use a weight-neutral, non-diet approach to health and wellbeing. Using Intuitive Eating principles, you’ll discover that all foods CAN fit as we help you build confidence, knowledge, and trust in your ability to make food decisions without a set of rules.
You’ll also discover that body image has less to do with how you look and everything to do with how you feel in and about your body. Cultivating positivity is possible for everyone, and we arm you with the tools and skills to do so.
Too often anxiety has overcome the pleasure for eating. We want to make you love food again while respecting the body you’re in. We can help you shift from intimidation, confusion and frustration towards peace and satisfaction. A healthy and positive relationship with food and your body is totally possible and we can’t wait to help you find it!
- Weekly group coaching calls with Stephanie + Emily
- Monthly masterclasses to dive deep into specific topics
- Monthly worksheets that accompany the masterclasses
- Private Facebook community to get support from like-minded women on the same journey to confident eating
- Membership area where all content will be stored + is easily accessible
Click the button below to learn more about Eat Confident Collective, to read about upcoming topics we will be covering, to see pricing options, and hear what our members are saying. We’d love to have you!